Come grow with us!
As more organizations around the world realize the potential of open source and web-based spatial IT, our clientele, workload, and company continue to grow. All of OpenGeo’s accomplishments are made possible by our phenomenal team. Do have what it takes to help spread OpenGeo solutions farther and faster? Not sure? Check out the descriptions below, if you’d be a fit drop us a line!
- Support Analyst – We seek the true ZenDesk Master. We’re ready to build out our support team with someone wicked smart and loves troubleshooting, educating, and closing tickets.
- Senior Inside Sales Manager – The biggest barrier to our sales growth is sales capacity. Nice problem to have…that means this is a great career opportunity for a seasoned inside salesperson.
- Sales Account Manager – Our current (and future!) federal clients are looking for the freedom of open source, and our account managers are the people who help them find it.
- QA Engineer – Like brushing your teeth, good development practices start at home. We want to hire an additional QA Engineer to keep our releases shiny. This person should enjoy breaking things in organized and exploratory ways.
- Recruitment Associate – The list above is only going to get longer. So we need a top-notch person to be an ambassador for OpenGeo in a big way. This is the lucky person that helps other people find jobs (at OpenGeo!) that they’ll love.
Spread the word!