Spatial IT Job Board
Below you’ll find a fresh round of spatial IT job postings. We hope these posts help connect organizations seeking to develop and support geospatial technologies with the talent that knows the best ways to do so. Our special thanks to Josh Campbell for letting us know about the State Department job openings.
- Lead Software Engineer, Forward Slope
- GIS Developer, Computech
- GIS Business Analyst, US Department of State
- GIS Developer, US Department of State
- Software Engineer, LMN Solutions
- Staff GIS Analyst, Telenav
- Java/GIS Developer, General Dynamics
- GIS Web Application Developer, Farallon Geographics
- Technical Writer, SAIC
- GIS Applications & System Administrator, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Project Scientist, NGA
- Senior Software Engineer, Columbia University
As always, please let us know if we’ve missed any job postings, either leave a comment or email us and we’ll be sure to include them next month.